MOX C (Ethernet)⚓︎
The MOX C module contains a four-port manageable switch for gigabit ethernet.
- 1× 64 pin female connector and 1× 64 pin male connector for connection additional modules
- 4× 10/100/1000 Mbps (RJ-45)
- 2 years warranty
- Size: 105 mm × 58 mm × 30 mm (without case)
- Ambient operating temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C (40 °F to 104 °F)
- Humidity: 10% to 90% RH, Non-condensing
There can be only one MOX C module in the configuration; the SGMII bus is terminated there. For this reason, the MOX C cannot be combined with MOX D. If you need to expand your configuration further, choose MOX E.
This module can be used only as an extension in a set. You will need at least MOX Start. It is included in the MOX Classic set. If you’re combining it with other modules, make sure they are compatible. You can verify the order of modules and pass-through of PCIe and SGMII signals in the configurator on https://mox-configurator.turris.cz.