MOX E (Super Ethernet)
The MOX E module is an ideal choice if you need more Ethernet ports to connect devices to your network. It has twice the width of the other modules and contains an eight-port manageable switch for gigabit Ethernet.
- 1× 64 pin female connector and 1× 64 pin male connector for connection additional modules
- 8× 10/100/1000 Mbps (RJ-45)
- 2 years warranty
- Size: 105 mm × 110 mm × 30 mm (without case)
- Ambient operating temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C (40 °F to 104 °F)
- Humidity: 10% to 90% RH, Non-condensing
Unlike in the MOX C module, the SGMII bus is not terminated in the MOX E module and it is possible to connect up to three MOX E modules in a row.
This module can be used only as an extension in a set. You will need at least MOX Start. If you’re combining it with other modules, make sure they are compatible. You can verify the order of modules and pass-through of PCIe and SGMII signals in the configurator on https://mox-configurator.turris.cz.